Year of the Tiger Collectible Shirt, White Long Sleeve
Meet QQ Tiger, the Yun Hai Lunar New Year QQ QT. The tiger has letters for eyes, referencing "Q"—a Taiwanese word that describes food with a chewy or bouncy texture, like a boba pearl, alkaline noodles, or Penghu Black Sugar Cake.
Eyes looking upwards in optimism or rolling backwards because 2022 is raining more of the same hail? Forehead markings like waves and weather, suggesting a temperamental nature. Wears a bow tie (so presentable), but beyond the screen this velvet-pawed beast still has soft pants on. A self-assured but friendly smile, and most importantly, cuuuuuuuuuttteeeee. May QQ Tiger ever guide you.
Illustration by Christopher Roeleveld. Design by Christopher Roeleveld, Lisa Cheng Smith, and Odotoo. Printed on deadstock donated by Everybody World to support Heart of Dinner. Silkscreened by Works in Progress, who operate nonprofit educational programs and internships for teens in NYC.
The shirts are:
- 100% Recycled Cotton Jersey (the first of its kind!)
- Made from remnants of US-grown cotton waste collected at the yarn source
- Responsibly manufactured from fabric to finish in South Los Angeles
- Garment dyed after it’s sewn
- Preshrunk and ready to wear
- Wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium, inside out
About Yun Hai Selection
Yun Hai Selection is the house brand of Yun Hai Taiwanese Pantry. Every item is hand selected and sourced from the very best producers we could find in Taiwan.