Ai Yu Jelly Champagne Punch
This delicate and refreshing punch is made with ingredients that traditionally accompany Ai Yu: lemon and sugar. Soju is added to make this a serious, grown up drink (though no need to be either serious or grown up). The punch is topped with bubbly, adding a crisp, fruity flavor and a bread-like aroma.
Ai Yu Jelly Champagne Punch by Jolyn Yao, Callan Berry, and Michael Christensen
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 oz soju
- 6 oz lemon
- 6 oz simple syrup
- 4 cups ai yu jelly (use our Alishan Ai Yu Jelly Seeds), or to taste
- Make ai yu jelly (according to our instructions) and cube into ~½ inch pieces
- Stir soju, lemon, and simple syrup together with ice to chill
- Add ice to punch bowl and pour chilled soju lemon mixture in.
- Top with champagne, aiyu jelly pieces, and lime wedges
Recipe by: Jolyn Yao, Callan Berry, and Michael Christensen
Styling by: Off Hour Studio